Getting Bootup error?
For resolving Bootup error, follow the below stpes to resolve it.
1. Open Control Panel, select Performance and Maintenance, select Administrative Tools and then select the Services option.
2. In the Services management console, locate the Spooler services, right-click on it and select Stop.
3. Next, open the C:\Windows\System32\Spool\Printers folder. (Here, we are assuming that your Windows is installed in the default C:\Windows folder)
4. Delete .SHD and SPL files from this folder. boot up error
5. Next, open the TMP folder and delete all old and unused files from this folder.
6. Finally, restart the Spooler service from the Services management console.
Still need help
Chat with our Technical Experts for further help and support on boot up error
More Windows Error codes :